View Single Post
Old 03-29-2024, 12:22 PM   #6
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mmc_meneses View Post
So, @sirtel, you recommend me an upgrade or no? I mean as you have both ereader... Do you think is worth the change from libra 2 to sage, difference may be around 100€

Any webpages with fw updates etc that you can suggest?

Thanks
Hard to say. For just reading epubs, maybe not. Then again, different people have different preferences. The Sage feels a bit more comfortable to hold for me, as it's thinner, and it's also faster; the drawback is its (relatively) poor battery life and the screen on mine is worse than on the Libra 2 (the frontlight is uneven and greenish, while on my Libra it's perfect). Frontlight quality of course varies from device to device, so you may get lucky with your Sage.

As to tips, personally I only use patches. The link to them is here (also includes the page with firmware updates):
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=356106
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote