View Single Post
Old 03-22-2024, 12:42 AM   #7
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
Originally Posted by qprfan99 View Post
Just realised that Kovid said to go into the Calibre Library folder. Whereas I was looking in the Calibre2 folder in the Programs Files folder.

However I cannot find a Calibre Library folder either (or am I still looking in the wrong place?)
select any book in Calibre, press letter 'O'. Now you're in a subfolder of your library.

the subfolder .calnotes, if visible depending on your file explorer settings (menu view -> options -> show hidden files and folders, via explorer ribbon), will be in your library folder 'root' level
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote