View Single Post
Old 03-19-2024, 01:27 AM   #17
rcentros
eReader Wrangler
rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcentros ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PB HD3, GL3, Tolino Vision 4, Voyage, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claude_C View Post
As far as I know, and from what I've read on the web from other users, KePub are faster and more accurate about the time left in chapters, among other benefits. I don't see why people are still using ePub with Kobo. Everyone have some esoteric reasons like the fonts looks better. I've never seen any difference.
My "esoteric" reason for preferring ePubs over KePubs is because I like consistent page numbers on different brands of eReaders. You don't get that with KePubs.
rcentros is online now   Reply With Quote