View Single Post
Old 03-17-2024, 07:06 AM   #4
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MRM66 View Post
Thought about doing a save to disc.
But dont really understand how
Plus does Calibre understand I have done that? So I delete them in calibre afterwards?
Seems very complicated to me Sorry

Plus...
But in the meta data box I have always typed in Epub Mobi
So it would look messy if just EPub lol.

My Calibre Books are 14GB and growing

Suppose I hould live with it lol

But I back them up to an External too and it takes ages to save files I no longer want also.
Use FreeFileSync to backup your calibre library. After the first run, it will only backup what's new or changed and delete anything fromt he backup that you've deleted. It's an excellent program.

https://freefilesync.org
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote