View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 09:00 PM   #17
Gone
Out of order
Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by DNSB View Post

Otherwise, you can open it in Sigil or the calibre e-book editor and take a look at the package version in the .opf file.You can also tell by multiple other tells such as seeing properties="nav" attached to one of the xhtml files.

I tried with the editor in Calibre. I can see the ePub version in the .opf file. Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately, I trashed the faulty ePub I had. But I'll try that Quality plugin to see if I have any ePub 3.

EDIT : Turns out I have many ePub 3. 256! I can see that from the top of the list that many were sent to my Kindle with no problems.

Last edited by Gone; 03-15-2024 at 09:07 PM.
Gone is offline   Reply With Quote