View Single Post
Old 03-13-2024, 01:19 PM   #51
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomsem View Post
I couldn’t login for some reason. I haven’t had a chance to try again after changing my password.
Finally got logged in and set things up. It's working well so far, at least for basic reading tasks. Have not tried doing highlights, notes, dictionary lookup etc but just starting out.

My AVP skills need some work too, to avoid accidental text selection and stuff like that.

One small thing: I prefer pure black background with white text for reading, and the closest BookFusion has to this is a dark grey background. Apple Books has a pure black background. So does Kindle should it ever make it to visionOS.

The initial app window size was too large for me (2 column landscape), but it is easy enough to adjust.

I do not like 2 page spreads in general, unless it is fixed layout content that is designed for it, so I switched to portrait and reduced app window size so it was more comfortable. The initial margin settings were too narrow as well, almost zero. So far I'm using mostly scrolling mode.

Last edited by tomsem; 03-13-2024 at 05:42 PM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote