View Single Post
Old 03-12-2024, 07:07 PM   #7
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
It has a titlepage that is simple image wrapper.
Yep, I do that when I also own the pbook, and the pbook has a somewhat "decorative" title page which I scan and use in the ebook.
But I have been doing that for years, so don't know why it has suddenly become a problem, or if I have changed my workflow, not sure where I changed it to reveal this issue.

Quote:
That will be detected as a cover page in the absence of any actual cover page.
Fair enough. I would have thought it would look for the actual "Marked as cover" file instead of a file that happens to have an image in it.

Quote:
You need to either:

1) Use tools->add cover before deleting the existing cover page, so that it is replaced
2) Add some non image content to titlepage
3) Add the cover manually
Thanks, I already figured out how to work around it. Easiest is to move the file down a couple of places in the file list, then move it back once the cover page has been created.

Thanks for you help
Karellen is offline   Reply With Quote