View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 06:23 PM   #12
Gone
Out of order
Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Gone has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Libra Colour
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
That's too bad. There is still the Send to Kindle for Mac app. It is a separate app, but I don't see what difference it makes in terms of the use case in your original post.
Not much. Right now, I'm using Calibre to store and manage my ebooks, and send them via email to Kindle.

I like to manage my ebooks by collections, but it has to be done manually with Kindle. So, while I'm on my computer, I open up the Kindle desktop app and set the ebook in the collection I want.

I would prefer to do that in only one app. First world problem... ;-)
Gone is offline   Reply With Quote