Thread: TCL NxtPaper 11
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2024, 08:22 AM   #47
DrChiper
Bookish
DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrChiper ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PC, t1, t2, t3, aura 2 v1, clara HD, Libra 2, Nxtpaper 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by DrChiper View Post
Funny fact: when I connected the NxtPaper 11 to a PD-only charger, the NxtPaper showed an info message, stating: Very slow charger. Please use another charger like the one provided with the tablet. The NxtPaper has power management beyond my smartphone
The Nxtpaper 11 seems to use AI: today I tried charging for the first time since the above message and the Nxtpaper seems to refuse flatly any PD capable charger I tried. It starts charging, beeps 2x, stops charging and repeats this sequence over and over again. Somehow the PD charging is detected/remembered. Using the normal supplied QC charger from TCL it just works as expected. Also other QC capable chargers are working just fine, but all in "normal" charging mode, not "fast" charging.

Last edited by DrChiper; 03-11-2024 at 08:30 AM.
DrChiper is offline   Reply With Quote