View Single Post
Old 03-07-2024, 06:48 AM   #48
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Highroller View Post
While the Apple Vision Pro headset does sound like it could offer a unique and immersive reading experience, I've actually found it to be one of the best Innovative Music Production Tools out there. The precise eye-tracking and the ability to immerse yourself in different virtual environments have opened up new ways for me to approach music production. It's not just about reading; this technology allows you to interact with music software in a way that feels more intuitive and engaging. For instance, being able to mix tracks or tweak synthesizer settings as if you're physically touching them in your chosen virtual space has made my music production process not only more efficient but also a lot more enjoyable. The investment might seem steep at first, but the benefits it brings to creativity and workflow in music production are truly worth it.
Thanks for the link, it's one reason I got one but have not gotten around to exploring yet.

As the video shows, AVP makes possible to view his DAW, running on a Mac, to show wherever he happens to be working in his music studio even larger than his physical display. Indeed this is AVP's superpower. I would not get one if you do not have a Mac.

It would be cool if Remote Desktop had visionOS version, so you could have more than one remote display in there. For extra credit, have multiple application windows. Splashtop iPad app apparently will run on visionOS, and would let you connect to different OS's but I don't know at what resolution that would give you and it would still be only one window (unless perhaps you can run more than one instance on iPad?). Microsoft Remote Desktop is an iPad app but is not available on visionOS. But what is needed is a native visionOS remote desktop app to take full advantage of the platform.

Not music production but forScore (sheet music app) now has a visionOS native version. I tried using Cue (also visionOS native) with my iPad but it wasn't working right.

Last edited by tomsem; 03-08-2024 at 11:52 PM.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote