View Single Post
Old 03-06-2024, 06:15 PM   #13
HLS
Wizard
HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HLS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sage, Scribe, Boox Note 2 Plus, iPad Pros and Samsungs S6,S7,S8
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
Badereader has a well deserved reputation for just making things up. Like a fortune teller, a very few of them turn out to be correct. Most people here have given up on getting anything useful there and refuse to give them any clicks. (They also frequently take information from mobileread and elsewhere and palm it off as their own.)
Ya like how many times did they say we are getting a new oasis as a 100% fact then never happened. They banned me for i kept calling them out lol i can still post as long as i use a different ISP and that pisses them off
HLS is offline   Reply With Quote