View Single Post
Old 03-04-2024, 05:16 PM   #24
Katsunami
Grand Sorcerer
Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Katsunami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW1, KA1
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
I've no problem with a Microsoft account. I do use Edge sometimes as I keep it unmodified in case I want a default browser. I use Firefox otherwise. I don't get many suggestions with Windows.

My system takes less then 10 minutes to do Windows updates. It runs well.
So I gather you're not on Windows 11 24H1. I installed it recently, and it drives me bonkers with all the questions, suggestions, and underhanded anti-patterns it uses in its dialogs. This sits on an older, refurbished Thinkpad so I have a Windows-computer at home in case I need one, but I think I'm going to convert the thing to Linux as well. (It is a laptop dedicated to running chess engines, if you wonder what it's for.)
Katsunami is offline   Reply With Quote