View Single Post
Old 03-03-2024, 05:05 AM   #120
Sonnenfee
Zealot
Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sonnenfee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo, PocketBook, Sony, Woxter
Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeC View Post
I really like the page turn buttons. I also like how you can hold it without accidentally tapping the screen.

I really like the Oasis screen and I hear the latest version of the Paperwhite is pretty good too.
I like the page turn buttons too, the material the Oasis 3 is made of and the design, which is very comfortable to hold the Oasis in my hand, better than the PocketBook Era. Additional I like the flush screen.
The screen has no greyish edges and no other things, like shadows on the left or right sides. The screen is perfect.

I can confirm the Paperwhite 5 is good too. I have them both.

The Oasis 3 is my favorite reader out of all.
Sonnenfee is offline   Reply With Quote