View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 07:16 PM   #114
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
Since the Oasis 2 and Oasis 3 have their magnets in different places, I wonder why the product page says these covers work with both.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
Two sets of magnets in the cover?
I assume so, but then wondor is the extraneous magnets have adverse affects on either model. In any case, the added weight is troubling.

If it truly reliably wakes an sleeps both models and it isn't prone to misaligning either model, then I'm sold. (Also assuming it is actually durable. I bought a touted 2rd party cover a few years ago and it started deteriorating after a couple of weeks of light use. The official Oasis 2 cover is holding up well, but when not perfectly aligned, it not only doesn't put the Oasis 2 to sleep, it keeps it on and runs the battery down.)
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote