View Single Post
Old 03-01-2024, 03:07 PM   #111
cvkemp
Loving life
cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cvkemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PaperWhite 5,iPhone 13, IPad, MacBook Air
Please don't hate me, but I have to ask what is so great about the Oasis? I bought the Oasis 2 and returned it because I found it too hard to hold comfortably. That more than likely was because I am left-handed and it was very hard to handle with the cover on, and just didn't feel right without a cover. And I didn't care for the page buttons either. I also had the Voyage until it died and I loved it but I also disabled the page buttons. I love the newest PW for its larger screen for most of my reading, but I also have the Basic Kindle for when I am out and about for appointments and having time to read. The Basic Kindle fits nicely in my vest pockets and isn't even noticeable as it is so light. And no I don't read on anything but e-ink devices or real books. Over my IT professional years I basically destroyed my eyes and can't stand the glare phone screens or tablet screens. So I minimize the time I spend using them
cvkemp is offline   Reply With Quote