View Single Post
Old 02-29-2024, 05:09 AM   #23
MonicaOP
Connoisseur
MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MonicaOP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Oasis
I did told the people I talked with about the fact that this has never happened before and that I have been using Kindles for over 10 years, I do have 3 kindle keyboards and they all had different content and different collections.

They sounded surprised about that, so who knows, I guess I'm just going to have to rebuild my completely kindle collections, again, but without the previous information is going to be harder.

I did got a new kindle 'cause it was cheaper during the holidays and was working amazing for me, mostly 'cause I use it for fanfiction and not to really buy books from Amazon.

Does anyone has any idea how to get the collections back?? Be well
MonicaOP is offline   Reply With Quote