View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 06:05 AM   #293
paperwhite13
Zealot
paperwhite13 can eat soup with a fork.paperwhite13 can eat soup with a fork.paperwhite13 can eat soup with a fork.paperwhite13 can eat soup with a fork.paperwhite13 can eat soup with a fork.paperwhite13 can eat soup with a fork.paperwhite13 can eat soup with a fork.paperwhite13 can eat soup with a fork.paperwhite13 can eat soup with a fork.paperwhite13 can eat soup with a fork.paperwhite13 can eat soup with a fork.

Device: Kindle PW3 [KOReader]
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
But what if you don't know about side loaded eBooks being removed and you buy an eBook from Amazon, go to download it and you get eBooks removed? That's a real possibility.
Sure, it's a real possibility. But what happens next depends on the person--the person is confused at first, maybe a little angry, looks up 'my sideloaded books were removed from my kindle' and understands what happened; for me it wouldn't be a big deal, I'd just see if there was anything I could do to prevent that. But I'm not saying everyone should feel the way I do, I'm just emphasizing (if you're that person who understood what happened, as most contributing to this thread are), that there are things you can do to prevent it (go offline, save your notes, jailbreak etc.). I'm very happy with my mostly offline/jailbroken PW3, but not everyone has to be.
paperwhite13 is offline   Reply With Quote