View Single Post
Old 02-26-2024, 05:52 AM   #292
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by paperwhite13 View Post
I only saw now the bit you've added about being somewhere where you can't put it back--I mean, by now you know this can happen and I assume people go offline when going abroad, they're proactive about the issue, they don't just invite the problem
But what if you don't know about side loaded eBooks being removed and you buy an eBook from Amazon, go to download it and you get eBooks removed? That's a real possibility.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote