View Single Post
Old 02-25-2024, 03:21 PM   #45
Highroller
Zealot
Highroller has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Highroller has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Highroller has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.Highroller has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Ebookwise 1150, Jetbook Lite, Slick Er-701
While the Apple Vision Pro headset does sound like it could offer a unique and immersive reading experience, I've actually found it to be one of the best Innovative Music Production Tools out there. The precise eye-tracking and the ability to immerse yourself in different virtual environments have opened up new ways for me to approach music production. It's not just about reading; this technology allows you to interact with music software in a way that feels more intuitive and engaging. For instance, being able to mix tracks or tweak synthesizer settings as if you're physically touching them in your chosen virtual space has made my music production process not only more efficient but also a lot more enjoyable. The investment might seem steep at first, but the benefits it brings to creativity and workflow in music production are truly worth it.

Last edited by Highroller; 02-28-2024 at 06:33 AM.
Highroller is offline   Reply With Quote