Thread: family library
View Single Post
Old 02-25-2024, 04:23 AM   #2
tekkasit
Groupie
tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tekkasit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, KV, KOA3
From my Oasis 3, go to Library, click on the Filters icon (on the left), and under the Shared section > click on (not-"Your items") button.

While this method works on my Oasis 3 (5.15.1), and Scribe (5.16.7), it doesn't work on my Voyage (5.13.6). The "Shared items" always be zero.

You can manage shared contents through MYCD page > Content > View your shared content under "Borrows".

Last edited by tekkasit; 02-25-2024 at 04:25 AM.
tekkasit is offline   Reply With Quote