View Single Post
Old 02-24-2024, 06:21 PM   #74
Karellen
Wizard
Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Karellen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by fduniho View Post
When I have time, I plan to reread the trilogy so that I can better compare it with the TV series.
I detest the tv series. It's nothing like the original stories.

With the recent release of the final installment of the Final Trilogy of Foundation, I have started re-reading select novels from Asimov.

I was originally going to reread the final installment on its own, then decided I should reread the trilogy. Then I remembered some stunning revelations in the first two installments, so then decided I should re-familiarise myself with the Universe again so I could completely immerse myself in the stories.

I've started off with I, Robot: To Protect, I, Robot: To Obey and I, Robot: To Preserve by Mickey Zucker Reichert. There is no connection between these three books and the Final Installment, but they were a great read and I still enjoyed them immensely on my second read.

Then onto Nemesis, The Caves of Steel, The Naked Sun and currently reading The Robots of Dawn.

Then I'll be following on with
Mirage,
Chimera
Aurora
Robots and Empire
Caliban
Inferno
Utopia
Prelude to Foundation
Forward the Foundation
Foundation and Chaos
Foundation's Triumph
Foundation
Foundation and Empire
Second Foundation
Foundation's Edge

The onto the Final Trilogy.

There's also some fan fiction that I came across a little while ago, so I'll be inserting those into the reading list at the appropriate time...
https://archiveofourown.org/users/wo...ndom_id=116519

Last edited by Karellen; 02-25-2024 at 02:50 AM. Reason: add fan fiction bit
Karellen is online now   Reply With Quote