View Single Post
Old 02-24-2024, 05:22 PM   #908
Victoria
Wizard
Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Victoria ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ipad, Kindle PW, Kobo Clara; iphone 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Yes, this is going to be tough for Sharon. They've been partners and collaborators for >45 years.
Wow, that long. And to lose him so suddenly with no warning. I hope that in time their remarkable legacy together can bring her some comfort.

I never met Steve in person, but his passing feels like a personal loss. Their creation has enriched my world and I feel a debt of gratitude to them both for so many years of reading pleasure.
Victoria is offline   Reply With Quote