View Single Post
Old 02-24-2024, 05:37 AM   #102
JBaby
Zealot
JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 11th Gen Paperwhite SE, 2021 iPad Pro 11” & iPhone 11 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Hmm. Could you add a photo or a link of the stand you use, please? I'm having difficulty imagining a suitable stand for reading on a sofa, for example. I do use a stand for my laptop on a small side table, but of course the screen of the laptop is twice the size of my ereaders.

My situation is different because I’m disabled and short. This is the stand I use. Plenty of people use floor tablet stands to hold their Kindles.
JBaby is online now   Reply With Quote