View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 10:22 PM   #100
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
I have a Libra 2 and a voyage. I think the voyage has better contrast and clarity. I still haven't seen anything that equals the voyage's screen. I'd still be using it if it were 7"

This is my biggest frustration. Eink HAS made small advances. Yet somehow no one has seen fit to match the image quality of a device many generations ago
Yes, the Voyage had better contrast than the Libra 2, but the difference wasn't all that big, and the frontlight (at least on my Voyage) was a lot worse. I also didn't like the Voyage ergonomically - the lopsided shape of the Libra suits me far better.

The Libra 2 is good enough that I don't miss the screen of the Voyage at all.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote