View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 09:11 AM   #85
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by JBaby View Post
I’m extremely nearsighted and I still read with a page turner. The trick is to use a stand that holds the Kindle close to your face. As long as my Kindle is close I can read on size 1. When it’s sitting farther away, because I’m eating, I read on size 5. I turned 40 in September and I got a boost in the lower part of my lenses that makes text more sharp. Old people glasses are awesome!
Hmm. Could you add a photo or a link of the stand you use, please? I'm having difficulty imagining a suitable stand for reading on a sofa, for example. I do use a stand for my laptop on a small side table, but of course the screen of the laptop is twice the size of my ereaders.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote