View Single Post
Old 02-23-2024, 04:46 AM   #84
JBaby
Zealot
JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 11th Gen Paperwhite SE, 2021 iPad Pro 11” & iPhone 11 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by jhowell View Post
Personally I would like for Amazon to support Bluetooth page turners instead of adding buttons. That could be done with software on existing devices. Then I could set the Kindle on my lap or in a stand and use the tap of a finger to change the page without needing to actually touch the device. (Lazy I know!)

Same! I’d love to not need to clip my page turners to my Kindle! They wouldn’t even need to make themselves. They could have Anker do it for them or some other partner do it for them. Then we could have a page back button that works. I’m so sick of hearing about not being able to page back.

I don’t think it’s lazy at all. It’s efficient. Why hold a device when you don’t have to?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Not an option for me, as I'm nearsighted.

I’m extremely nearsighted and I still read with a page turner. The trick is to use a stand that holds the Kindle close to your face. As long as my Kindle is close I can read on size 1. When it’s sitting farther away, because I’m eating, I read on size 5. I turned 40 in September and I got a boost in the lower part of my lenses that makes text more sharp. Old people glasses are awesome!
JBaby is offline   Reply With Quote