View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 08:19 PM   #81
Aleron Ives
Wizard
Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Aleron Ives ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
If a day arrives without any buttoned ereader in existence, I guess I'd be forced to do without. But not by choice.
Luckily, your existing readers probably won't spontaneously combust if/when Amazon/Kobo discontinue all the models with buttons.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sirtel View Post
Not an option for me, as I'm nearsighted.
Your vision must still be pretty good for you to use the tiny font I've seen in your screenshots.
Aleron Ives is offline   Reply With Quote