View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 04:55 PM   #77
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I wonder how many were buying the Oasis, however, once the latest PaperWhite came out. Effectively the same size and so much cheaper; what price buttons?
Not many, I think, as the Oasis was already more than 2 years old then and Amazon never upgraded it. Why buy an older device that's a lot more expensive? I guess there were folks who waited for a new Oasis, but eventually had to either get the PW or be content with their existing Oasis.

Luckily for me, Kobo released the Sage and the Libra 2 at the same time as the PW5, so I didn't have to make that choice. I just switched fully to Kobos.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote