View Single Post
Old 02-22-2024, 03:28 PM   #23
j.p.s
Grand Sorcerer
j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.j.p.s ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: pb360
Quote:
Originally Posted by j.p.s View Post
Kindles running firmware too old for KFX download KF8 as an azw3 with azw6 over wifi from amazon.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Quoth View Post
And even a PW3 gets KFX on Whispernet.
Would they bother on on a K3 (only 167 dpi) or on a PW1 (better dpi but not 300 dpi, and I don't know if it does KFX)?

I've never seen azw6 and so I assumed it was only for older apps, which might not work now as they want KFX on apps.
My PW3 downloads azw3 over wifi and puts azw6 in the .sdr directory, so I am stuck with D&T over USB except that I have mostly switched to buying EPUB.
j.p.s is offline   Reply With Quote