Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 02-21-2024, 08:16 AM   #750
kevinp
Fanatic
kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kevinp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Scribe, Kindle PW (10th & 11th gen); Fire HD 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by BionicGecko View Post
My wife is left-handed and writes in the typical "claw" style favored by many lefties, i.e. her hand rests on the sheet above the line currently being written (basically to avoid getting ink on her hand). Whenever she writes in her usual way on the Scribe, her hand naturally tends to rest on the top part of the screen, which constantly brings down the top options drawer. This is very disruptive and basically renders the device completely unusable for her.
What did your wife ever figure out with this? I want to get a Scribe mainly for taking notes (my Paperwhite is fine for reading). I'm also a lefty that writes "upside down" - I never heard it described as "claw"! But, if I'm going to be fighting with the options coming down all the time, I may just have to pass.
kevinp is offline   Reply With Quote