View Single Post
Old 02-20-2024, 07:25 PM   #13
jackm8
Zealot
jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DenS View Post
The thumbnails of the covers in the Library also have poor quality when using the Send to Kindle feature.
I don't know if this happens with Kindle Scribe. I only checked on PW3 and PW5, which are the devices I own.
That's just laziness. Covers are tinny when server space is concerned, their automated conversion thingy, does this practically out of spite.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stenferis View Post
I don't see any other alternative... because for now there is no other solution to import converted covers into KFX output.
You don't need to. Scribe will generate thumbnail covers on its own. Just make sure to convert into KFX as 'personal document'. Then upload the file from computer to device via usb cable. Doing it automatically via Calibre may not work, since it's complicating things needlessly, by auto generating thumbnails and whatnot, but I've really not looked into that too much.
jackm8 is offline   Reply With Quote