View Single Post
Old 02-13-2024, 06:46 PM   #10
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BetterRed View Post
BTW: if the Sort by tool had Save/Load/Delete actions I would probably remove VM from my system. I don't make as much use of the variable column layout feature as I once did and I've never used its VL/Saved-search/Split-columns features.

BR

I am confused. The "Sort by" action does have Save/Load/Delete, although expressed differently. The menu option "Sort on multiple columns" offers you the ability to give a sort a name, save it, or delete other sorts.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard02.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	34.7 KB
ID:	206383   Click image for larger version

Name:	Clipboard01.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	63.5 KB
ID:	206384  
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote