View Single Post
Old 02-12-2024, 09:20 AM   #1262
shamanNS
Guru
shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.shamanNS ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW5, Kobo Libra 2, Kindle PW1
KOReader on PW1 is basically unusable if you don't start it with "no framework" option. It would constantly reboot because out of memory issues. Even starting the kindlet version of KUAL (to then use it to start KOReader) is exercise in building patience, and that can also lead to OS reboot.

When my PW5 bricked itself and I was forced to read on my old PW1 those "open KUAL, start KOReader" gremlins annoyed me enough that I've sat down and define search bar commands ( ;ko, ;koa & ;konf) to be able to start KOReader without needing to use KUAL.
shamanNS is offline   Reply With Quote