View Single Post
Old 02-11-2024, 06:33 PM   #61
raisjn
raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.raisjn can tame squirrels without the assistance of a chair or a whip.

Device: kobo libra h2o, kobo clara hd, kobo elipsa 2e
I've been following up on the KA1 and also see that the swipe gesture doesn't work. I think I need to update the input handling, will follow up on that and respond back when I have more info. One option can be to use longpress as the remux launch gesture (see remux README and genie README for details on how to configure the gesture). I'm also looking into what the thread exceptions are.

With help from NiLuJe, pgaskin and sherm_p, I got the KOX toolchain for kobo working and integrated that into the github build actions. There are fbink based kobo builds in https://build.rmkit.dev/fbink/latest/kobo/ that should work on more kobo devices (any fbink supported device should mostly work). Any testing results will be appreciated!

EDIT: thank you, elinkser. i made a new post to announce rmkit+fbink

Last edited by raisjn; 02-11-2024 at 10:39 PM.