View Single Post
Old 02-09-2024, 11:39 PM   #12
skillachie
Addict
skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.skillachie ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung Galaxy Tab 10" , Kindle Fire, Pixel 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by vitalbuttering View Post
I have an audiobook that's epub3 with audio. It plays fine on TR on windows and Calibre on Windows. But on BookFusion on iOS, it gives a Cannot Open pop-up window error when i try to play the audio portion. Any clue as to why that is?

Can you perhaps clarify the epub format I should be looking for, or is there a way to convert it to work on BookFusion?
This might be due to the audio format used. If the book uses OPUS https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Opus_(audio_format) then that is not supported yet in the mobile apps.

We did not see many epub 3 books using that format prior and so had no optimizations in place. We are now looking at supporting this audio format . Mp3, mp4 are current supported.

Can you share that epub 3 file? We will be happy to get thus resolved and add support where needed.

Edit: Had a typo. Should have been will be happy

Last edited by skillachie; 02-24-2024 at 12:23 PM.
skillachie is offline   Reply With Quote