View Single Post
Old 02-07-2024, 03:02 PM   #17
maddz
Wizard
maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.maddz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Forma, Icarus, iPad Mini 2, Kobo Touch, Google Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by leebase View Post
Do you have a better alternative? I'm all ears
I'd say LibraryThing, but there's no plug-in. There's been talk of one, but I think the LT API is currently borked until the LT upgrade is complete. Still, it's no big deal to manage series info manually; it's part of my work flow when adding new books to Calibre.
  • Add book(s) to Calibre, converting if necessary (I usually do as it helps with bloat - Tor.com, I'm looking at you).
  • Log added book in LibraryThing, update series metadata as I do so.
  • Export to the Forma.
  • Read
maddz is offline   Reply With Quote