View Single Post
Old 02-01-2024, 09:05 AM   #128
TheSmitty
Addict
TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TheSmitty ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite SE, Libra 2, Oasis 3, Boox Note Air 3C, iPad Pro 11
Quote:
Originally Posted by arturg View Post
That's like trading a Mercedes for a Toyota
I have several Kindles and a Libra 2. I think the Libra 2 is great quality and I use it occasionally. But for me, the killer feature that keeps me on Kindle and purchasing from Amazon is Whispersync between audible and books bought on Amazon/Kindle. I drive a total of two hours a day to and from work and it is extremely convenient to switch between my Kindle and Audible (iPhone) and it syncs my spot in the book automatically.

If Kobo ever provided that feature it would be something that might get me to switch to Kobo. Other than the annoying *city tax* they charge me which I do not understand as my city does not have a sales tax.
TheSmitty is offline   Reply With Quote