View Single Post
Old 01-30-2024, 01:14 PM   #14
gbm
Wizard
gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.gbm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD,Hisence Sero 7 Pro RIP, Nook STR, jetbook lite
I just looked at my google books last night and my library showed up and downloaded an acsm file it worked using calibre and the DeACSM plugin. Just checked and my library is not showing any ebooks but that acsm file still works. Google seems to have made a change in the google web site today the sign out popup is different from last night.

bernie
Quote:
Originally Posted by 4691mls View Post
All my purchased books are missing in Google Play Books on my Windows computer and my Android phone app. Thought I'd check to see if anyone else is having a problem with Google Play or if it's just me?
gbm is offline   Reply With Quote