Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 01-26-2024, 06:09 PM   #747
DuskyRose
Guru
DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuskyRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Air3 & Palma, Scribe & Paperwhite, Eclipsa 2e, & Libra 2, Ipads
Quote:
Originally Posted by readthinksurvive View Post
does anyone have both kindle scribe and kobo elipsa ? could you see if the kindle scribe's fabric magnetic case (official one from amazon) fits the kobo elipsa?
i like how it is very versatile.
I have the Scribe with the folio case with magnets (Denim) that is from Amazon, and a harder case with hand loops in the back where it snaps in.

I also have a Kobo Elipsa with two different cases, one book style and one flip style.

The Elipsa might fit the flip case, but it has no magnets in the back that would hold the flip case on.

The hard cases are not interchangeable. The Scribe is just a bit wider, so the other cases won't fit.
DuskyRose is offline   Reply With Quote