View Single Post
Old 01-25-2024, 01:15 PM   #94
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
I like the smell of old books and the smell of what I think of as "library" is both happy and evocative. But what I miss most about paper books is being able to flip back to an earlier part of the book to the reference I want, going by sense memory based on thickness of pages read at that point and location on page.
I find it much easier to search for a word or a phrase; flipping back and finding what I wanted always took me far longer.
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote