View Single Post
Old 01-21-2024, 02:44 PM   #33
haertig
Wizard
haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.haertig ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PW3, Fire HD8 Gen7, Moto G7, Sansa Clip v2, Ruizu X26
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
You've not even considered the possibility that what was posted was just plain offensive, with no thought necessary?
(I am assuming that when you say "what was posted" you are meaning "what I, haertig, just posted")

Oh no, I realized that possibility from the get-go. I knew that the perpetually offended - the very people I was talking about - would most certainly be offended. But my whole intent was to point out that the perpetually offended will always be offended, no matter what you say. And there's no way to state that belief without offending them further. I knew that.

I also knew that I would probably receive a challenge for stating my opinion. And part of that knowledge includes knowing that the challenger most assuredly has skin just as thick as mine. So although the challenger may feign offense, I knew they probably wouldn't truly be offended. So I hope everything is cool.
haertig is offline   Reply With Quote