View Single Post
Old 01-20-2024, 07:15 AM   #69
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by lkmiller View Post
There are some people (probably not on this forum) who feel that reading an ebook is not as good as reading a paper book. That you can't retain the infomation as well and other objections. I think most of us here would disagree.
I actually agree with the retaining part, even though I seldom read paper books anymore and always, always prefer ebooks. I have noticed I remembered things better in the past when I read paper books. As I read 100% for pleasure, it doesn't stop me from reading ebooks, but it's something to consider, at least for me (not saying it's necessarily true for others).

Then again, it might be the early onset of senility. Who knows.

Last edited by Sirtel; 01-20-2024 at 07:19 AM. Reason: typo
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote