Thread: Kindle Scribe
View Single Post
Old 01-20-2024, 01:18 AM   #745
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by jlinear View Post
Well done. I have two Kindles. The latest Paperwhite I call “Condor” and my Scribe. I “Download & transfer via USB.” When it asks for which Kindle I should download to I select “Condor” not Scribe. Then “Added” the downloaded AZW3 file to Calibre stripping DRM. After using Calibre to add metadata and make some modifications (i.e. changes to margins, line-height, tablet format, etc.) I use Calibre to send the modified AZW3 file to Scribe. Perhaps sending a file downloaded for “Condor” to Scribe is a bad idea.
Time (or perhaps some more structured experimentation) will tell.

I do hope the clocks being synchronized will eliminate this source of trouble. It definitely made replacing notebook files less problematic (which is to say like it made it as one would have expected it to be in the first place).
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote