View Single Post
Old 01-19-2024, 12:05 PM   #4952
Catlady
Grand Sorcerer
Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Catlady ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Fire, Kindle Paperwhite, AGPTek Bluetooth Clip
Quote:
Originally Posted by tubemonkey View Post
How quaint. Amazon charging for services that used to be free. Who would've figured. LOL

If 'Remarkable Alexa' becomes a paid thing, look for the free basic version to now include ads."
No way I'd pay for Alexa. I don't even use it for occasional music anymore, only for kitchen measurements. I can Google them instead!

Quote:
Originally Posted by issybird View Post
Or they'll bundle ad-free with Prime, and then start charging more for Prime.

I'm quitting Prime next month when my subscription re-ups. I'll miss it, but not to the tune of $139.
I rejoined Prime to get Amazon Fresh again. Amazon dropped the minimum for free delivery from $150 to $100, and that makes a huge difference to me, with my small refrigerator and small kitchen.
Catlady is offline   Reply With Quote