View Single Post
Old 01-16-2024, 12:25 PM   #48
JBaby
Zealot
JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JBaby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: 11th Gen Paperwhite SE, 2021 iPad Pro 11” & iPhone 11 Pro
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arconte View Post
Is it necessary to cherry pick situations where general norms/preferences established by an individual don't apply completely? Obviously, there are scenarios where everything can be justified, and of course, if there is no alternative, audiobooks must be great, like the examples you specified. Let's not be populistic, please.

What I am saying is if someone have the option to read, it is a waste of meaning, chilling, mental exercise and beauty to listen instead of reading them.

You forgot to add “for you.” It’s a waste for you. It’s not a waste for others. And I wouldn’t have said what I did if I hadn’t found your comment to be so utterly ridiculous.
JBaby is offline   Reply With Quote