Thread: Firmware Update Kindle Firmware Update 5.16.6
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2024, 12:37 AM   #35
tomsem
Grand Sorcerer
tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tomsem ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 15PM, Kindle Scribe, iPad mini 6, PocketBook InkPad Color 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Avwriter View Post
Does it still delete all your side-loaded books every time you take it out of airplane mode? I have been burned by this too many times, and then have to reload them and then figure out where I left off reading in each book.
Which Kindle model are you using?

If you are using calibre I would ask on that forum here and supply more details.

I have not seen any reports like this, nor have I experienced it myself. 'Disappearing thumbnails', yes.
tomsem is offline   Reply With Quote