Thread: Firmware Update Kindle Firmware Update 5.16.6
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 06:40 PM   #29
Paperbackstash
Wizard
Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Paperbackstash ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, PW 3, 4, 5, Fire HD 2012, Fire HD 8 (8th Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by hleo12 View Post
Uhhh... For some reason, after this update, my Kindle doesn't recognize the custom fonts anymore. Has anyone experienced this?

Oh, no!

I'm not manually updating this update since it sounds pointless to me, but hopefully this bug is fixed before it forces update since I use custom fonts all the time
Paperbackstash is offline   Reply With Quote