View Single Post
Old 01-10-2024, 12:37 PM   #10
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by mikebarber View Post
Thanks to both of you, I think I have made the decision to go with the Libra 2!

Are there any guides you can point me to for the first-time setup out of the box so i can get everything running seamlessly?
For the first time, just follow the screen prompts. You can always add and change things later, once you're familiar with the device.

For Calibre, installing the Kobo Utilities plugin would be a good idea, although not absolutely necessary. The Utilities plugin also offers an easy access to the Kobo Driver settings (via right-click), which is mostly what I use it for.
Sirtel is offline   Reply With Quote