View Single Post
Old 01-05-2024, 01:09 PM   #11
ottdmk
Wizard
ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ottdmk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Lenovo Tab M10 FHD Plus, Lenovo Tab M8 HD
I own an older model Tab M8. I find it makes for a fantastic on-the-go tablet for e-reading and navigation (the GPS module on the M8's system-on-a-chip is actually really good.)

Haven't really used it for video. Makes a great Discord client for when I'm gaming online though when used with an earbuds/mic combo.

The current M8 model is on sale here in Canada, and is basically superior to mine in almost every way.
ottdmk is offline   Reply With Quote