View Single Post
Old 01-03-2024, 03:09 PM   #21
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Libra Colour, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisridd View Post
Currently you cannot successfully side load audiobooks onto Kobos. Well you can, but you can't play them
Actually you can sideload audiobooks and play them. The player interface is kindly described as primitive. See Sideloading Audiobooks started by @davidfor on how to and limitations. This capability has been there since the original release of the Sage.

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisridd View Post
Now replaced with USB-C cable clutter! This one works with this shitty Android tablet, this one only does power (but not to that shitty Android tablet), this one does data, this one is Thunderbolt...
So far, my Thunderbolt 3 and 4 cables work as USB C cables with non-Thunderbolt devices. I've only seen one USB-C charging cable and it's sitting in my junkbox.

Last edited by DNSB; 01-03-2024 at 03:11 PM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote